Next to the joy of the egotist is the joy of the detractor. - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:Next to the joy of the egotist is the joy of the detractor. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why, then, if expensive things cannot bring us remarkable joy, are we so powerfully drawn to them? - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  Our sadness won’t be of the searing kind but more like a blend of joy and melancholy: joy at the perfection we see before us... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-06-2017, 05:47 PM
  Shakespeare is one of the reasons I've stayed an actor. Sometimes I spend full days doing Shakespeare by myself, just for the joy of reading it, saying those words... I do Shakespeare when I am feeling a certain way. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 25 08-25-2017, 06:30 AM
  My grandfather was a provider. Work, any kind of work, was the joy of his life. So I grew up having a certain relationship to work. It was something that I always wanted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 19 08-25-2017, 06:27 AM
  We ought to approach this challenge [of global warming] with a sense of profound joy and gratitude: that we are the generation about which... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-15-2017, 09:58 PM