We cannot learn to love other tourists,-the laws of nature forbid it,-but, meditating soberly on the impossibility of their loving us,... - Agnes Repplier Quotes
Quote:We cannot learn to love other tourists,-the laws of nature forbid it,-but, meditating soberly on the impossibility of their loving us, we may reach some common platform of tolerance, some common exchange of recognition and amenity. - Agnes Repplier Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never cared for guns. In fact, when I did 'Scent of a Woman' I had to learn how to assemble one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:45 AM
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:36 AM
  I love work because it keeps sex in perspective. Otherwise, it can become a preoccupation. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  Love goes through different stages. But it endures. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:51 AM