There are many men - such as those often to be found among the Indians - who are refined until they have qualities often attributed to the female sex. Yet they are men, and strong ones. - Agnes Smedley Quotes
Quote:There are many men - such as those often to be found among the Indians - who are refined until they have qualities often attributed to the female sex. Yet they are men, and strong ones. - Agnes Smedley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM
  I have felt for a long time that the pathway to solving the climate crisis is through the building of a massive grassroots army of men and women... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
  Married sex is like being awake during your own autopsy. It is root canal work without anesthetic. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-13-2017, 07:49 AM