But I see no reason why a woman should not grow and develop in all those outlets which are suited to her nature, it matters not at all what they may be. - Agnes Smedley Quotes
Quote:But I see no reason why a woman should not grow and develop in all those outlets which are suited to her nature, it matters not at all what they may be. - Agnes Smedley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nature played a cruel trick on her by giving her a waxed mustache. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not good at precise, coherent argument. But plays are suited to incoherent argument, put into the mouths of fallible people. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  If a scene is longer than three pages, it better be for a good reason. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM