But I see no reason why a woman should not grow and develop in all those outlets which are suited to her nature, it matters not at all what they may be. - Agnes Smedley Quotes
Quote:But I see no reason why a woman should not grow and develop in all those outlets which are suited to her nature, it matters not at all what they may be. - Agnes Smedley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  We face the gravest threat that civilization has ever confronted. It's global in nature and requires a global solution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:56 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM