For the first week of the Sian events I was a first aid worker in the streets of Sian. - Agnes Smedley Quotes
Quote:For the first week of the Sian events I was a first aid worker in the streets of Sian. - Agnes Smedley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  All of the factors that make up a quality city - safe streets, high paying jobs, strong neighborhoods, etc. - emanate from a strong educational premise. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  Authorities arrest me, release me, and then invite me back to host public events. I think it's interesting. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:42 PM
  Our greatest furies spring from events which violate our sense of the ground of our existence. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:51 AM
  Don't despair: despair suggests you are in total control and know what is coming. You don't - surrender to events with hope. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-06-2017, 05:39 PM