I joined another circle and the leader gave us a little leaflet in very small print, asking us to read it carefully and then come prepared... - Agnes Smedley Quotes
Quote:I joined another circle and the leader gave us a little leaflet in very small print, asking us to read it carefully and then come prepared to ask questions. It was a technical Marxist subject and I did not understand it nor did I know what questions to ask. - Agnes Smedley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 46 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 2 49 minutes ago
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  As long as you gave it your best shot, even if in the opinion of others 'you failed,' you didn't fail. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago