If somebody knows me, they know for sure I'm from Poland because I'm playing for my country every tournament, every match... - Agnieszka Radwanska Quotes
Quote:If somebody knows me, they know for sure I'm from Poland because I'm playing for my country every tournament, every match. I'm staying in my hometown and my home country because that is where I feel comfortable. I feel good there. - Agnieszka Radwanska Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A girl is Innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
  Republicans are as capable of coming up with great ideas and moving this country along as anyone - they just don't do it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  You know what Andy Warhol's sole contribution to this country has been? He made Campbell's Soup a household word. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  Improvisation sometimes seemed more like jazz than acting, like verbal jazz, with the actors playing a theme back and forth... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM