If somebody knows me, they know for sure I'm from Poland because I'm playing for my country every tournament, every match... - Agnieszka Radwanska Quotes
Quote:If somebody knows me, they know for sure I'm from Poland because I'm playing for my country every tournament, every match. I'm staying in my hometown and my home country because that is where I feel comfortable. I feel good there. - Agnieszka Radwanska Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:34 AM
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:33 AM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM