There is a danger of changing too much in the search for perfection. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes
Quote:There is a danger of changing too much in the search for perfection. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The more deeply I search for the roots of the global environmental crisis, the more I am convinced that it is an outer manifestation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  We sometimes emphasize the danger in a crisis without focusing on the opportunities that are there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:10 AM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:09 AM