The Holy Spirit is just as truly in us when He makes no sign as when the fountains of joy are overflowing, or the waters of peace are softly refreshing our weary and troubled heart. - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:The Holy Spirit is just as truly in us when He makes no sign as when the fountains of joy are overflowing, or the waters of peace are softly refreshing our weary and troubled heart. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It [Cambridge] wasn't a holy grail in the sense that I'd never been to Cambridge. But then, when I did go, the contrast between Leeds... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 35 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Have you ever thought, headmaster, that your standards might perhaps be a little out of date? Of course they're out of date. Standards are always out of date. That is what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  The nearest my parents came to alcohol was at Holy Communion and they utterly overestimated its effects. However bad the weather... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
  Standards are always out of date. That's what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 06:00 PM
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM