I can spot empty flattery and know exactly where I stand. In the end it's really only my own approval or disapproval that means anything. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes
Quote:I can spot empty flattery and know exactly where I stand. In the end it's really only my own approval or disapproval that means anything. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The global environment crisis is, as we say in Tennessee, real as rain, and I cannot stand the thought of leaving my children with a degraded earth and a diminished future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:18 PM
  It's really building Air America that I'm focused on, and for me, that almost only means doing a good show. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM
  My dad always told me to stand up to bullies, and Bill O'Reilly is kind of a bully, and he's the kind of kid who hits other kids on the playground... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:31 AM
  Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM