No one who has experienced facing a screaming, boiling, hysterical audience can avoid feeling shivers in the spine. It's a thin line between celebration and menace. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes
Quote:No one who has experienced facing a screaming, boiling, hysterical audience can avoid feeling shivers in the spine. It's a thin line between celebration and menace. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:13 AM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  We've seen the bankruptcy of many newspapers. We've seen a further erosion of the line between news and entertainment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM