I have one pug and one Czechoslovakian dog called Prazsky krysarik. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes
Quote:I have one pug and one Czechoslovakian dog called Prazsky krysarik. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some of George W. Bush's friends say that Bush believes God called him to be president during these times of trial... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  Our laws need to reflect the evolution of technology and the changing expectations of American society. This is why the Constitution is often called a 'living' document. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-10-2017, 06:59 AM
  There is something that might be called cinematic beauty. It can only be expressed in a film, and it must be present for that film to be a moving... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 9 08-05-2017, 09:47 PM
  We are called not to adjust ourselves to each other, but to adjust ourselves to God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 9 07-23-2017, 07:24 AM