We may not preach a crucified Saviour without being also crucified men and women. It is not enough to wear an ornamental cross as a pretty decoration... - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:We may not preach a crucified Saviour without being also crucified men and women. It is not enough to wear an ornamental cross as a pretty decoration. The cross that Paul speaks about was burned into his very flesh, was branded into his being, and only the Holy Spirit can burn the true cross into our innermost life. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  I like starting. It's pretty cool. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 41 08-21-2017, 07:00 AM
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:39 AM
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM