No philosophy, my son; it is of no use to an emperor. - Agrippina the Younger Quotes
Quote:No philosophy, my son; it is of no use to an emperor. - Agrippina the Younger Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 18 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
  Philosophy is an attempt by man to find cause and effect. Religion has the same goal - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 07:41 AM
  I am not a prisoner of my sexuality like men younger than myself although I write about being a prisoner. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 10:58 PM
  Today's younger generation is no worse than my own. We were just as ignorant and repulsive as they are, but nobody listened to us. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 04:34 PM