David Alford technique that does NOT serve expression leads to exibitionism. - Agrippina Vaganova Quotes
Quote:David Alford technique that does NOT serve expression leads to exibitionism. - Agrippina Vaganova Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should serve the state is essentially a Communist notion. In a free society these institutions must be wholly free ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
  I think of a plot, I think of an idea, and then I wonder, How can I get that onto the stage?... Whatever devices you use should always be there to serve the theme... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:23 PM
  Isocrates was in the right to insinuate, in his elegant Greek expression, that what is got over the Devil's back is spent under his belly. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:07 PM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM