I've always got on with lads, more than I have with girls. - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:I've always got on with lads, more than I have with girls. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 15 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
  I thought everything was interesting. I wanted to go scuba diving and I wanted to learn how to surf. Because I grew up in the 60's girls were... - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 15 07-26-2017, 06:39 AM
  It was a mistake of mine to tell the lads that this lot don't score too many goals - and statistically they don't - but then they go and score seven. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 8 07-24-2017, 06:53 AM
  I'd sneak out of the house to meet girls at 3:30 a.m. - Aidan Quinn Quotes soni 0 14 07-12-2017, 01:21 PM