I feel like every project that I've been doing, I've learned something about myself. It's like I've cracked something... - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:I feel like every project that I've been doing, I've learned something about myself. It's like I've cracked something, or my vision of myself has gotten wider. I'm just learning and growing, and overcoming the fear. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My first language was shy. It's only by having been thrust into the limelight that I have learned to cope with my shyness. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 11:15 PM
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
  Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:37 AM
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:18 AM