For modelling, you have to be such a strong person in a way – or seen to be a strong person, do you know what I mean?... - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:For modelling, you have to be such a strong person in a way – or seen to be a strong person, do you know what I mean? But in acting you have to get in touch with all the vulnerability that you carry. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:34 AM
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 08:49 AM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM
  The true success is the person who invented himself. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM