There are two ways of getting out of a trial. One is simply to try to get rid of the trial, and be thankful when it is over... - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:There are two ways of getting out of a trial. One is simply to try to get rid of the trial, and be thankful when it is over. The other is to recognize the trial as a challenge from God to claim a larger blessing than we have ever had, and to hail it with delight as an opportunity of obtaining a larger measure of divine grace. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm thankful for every moment. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:43 AM
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM