It will appeal to girls who are confident and have a strong personal expression of style and identity in the way that they dress and what this says about themselves. - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:It will appeal to girls who are confident and have a strong personal expression of style and identity in the way that they dress and what this says about themselves. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:12 AM
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM
  A little bit of this, a little bit of that. I never had any specific style. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:25 PM