I'm not oblivious to that connotation of changing careers, so I'm just going in and doing the job. I think that you can't fake doing the job. All I want to do is deliver. That's my focus. - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:I'm not oblivious to that connotation of changing careers, so I'm just going in and doing the job. I think that you can't fake doing the job. All I want to do is deliver. That's my focus. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 57 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  Fake news has been around as long as news has been around. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:40 AM
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 20 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM