I had a really small role (playing goddess Aphrodite), and I was only working for just over a week with Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neeson... - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:I had a really small role (playing goddess Aphrodite), and I was only working for just over a week with Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neeson. I'd done a few short films before and thought acting was really creative, but when I worked with those guys, I was just like: "Wow!" They had such fun and freedom. They were trying things and stretching themselves. It was so inspiring that I was like: "I definitely want to do this!" - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 6 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  We live in a world where the more you're working, the more things you do. It's a workaday world. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  If something is working, don't fix it. Keep going. Go with the glow. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago