For me, being onstage for an hour and a half, my confidence was really huge for me. Doing eight shows a week for a run... - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:For me, being onstage for an hour and a half, my confidence was really huge for me. Doing eight shows a week for a run, I was like: "I'm actually doing this." And now I feel more confident going into something. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ManBearPig, half man, half bear, half pig - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  American troops and American taxpayers are shouldering a huge burden with no end in sight because Mr. Bush took us to war on false premises and with no plan to win the peace. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:42 PM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  Now comes the threat of climate crisis - a threat that is real, rising, imminent, and universal. Once again, it is the 11th hour... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM