For modeling, I was always creating characters. I dress like a tomboy. So, when I'd go into a shoot, there'd be all these dresses... - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:For modeling, I was always creating characters. I dress like a tomboy. So, when I'd go into a shoot, there'd be all these dresses, and I'd say to myself, 'Okay, this isn't me. It's somebody else. So, who is this person?' Acting is the next level of that. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:21 PM
  As many know, the Chinese expression for "crisis" consists of two characters side by side. The first is the symbol for "danger," the second the symbol for "opportunity." - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  Some of my colleagues seem more interested in using every procedural method possible to keep the Senate from doing anything than they are in creating jobs or helping Americans struggling in a difficult economy. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM