I dress like a tomboy. - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:I dress like a tomboy. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would probably say David Bowie and Prince are the perfect people. They dress feminine/masculine and they're really sexy. Not many people can wear high heels and look sexier than a woman! - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 11 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  and I get refill number three or four and the wine is making my bones loose and it's giving my hair a red sheen and my breasts are blooming and my eyes feel sultry and wise and the dress is water. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 10 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM
  Culture is everything. Culture is the way we dress, the way we carry our heads, the way we walk, the way we tie our ties - it is not only the fact of writing books or building houses. - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 9 07-24-2017, 02:45 PM
  It is so inspiring when you come across a woman who is very strong and dedicated and is amazing at what they do... - Agyness Deyn Quotes soni 0 15 06-24-2017, 10:08 PM
  My mum used to always dress me and my sister in matching Laura Ashley dresses. And I'd be like, 'Mum, I just wanna wear my Doc Martens! - Agyness Deyn Quotes soni 0 12 06-24-2017, 10:07 PM