I dress like a tomboy. - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:I dress like a tomboy. - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  She comes out of the sun in a silk dress, running like a water color in the rain. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 4 08-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  People in the age of [President] Obama don't dress like they did in the age of [Lyndon] Johnson. That's for sure. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 06:49 AM
  I would probably say David Bowie and Prince are the perfect people. They dress feminine/masculine and they're really sexy. Not many people can wear high heels and look sexier than a woman! - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 15 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM
  and I get refill number three or four and the wine is making my bones loose and it's giving my hair a red sheen and my breasts are blooming and my eyes feel sultry and wise and the dress is water. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 12 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM
  Culture is everything. Culture is the way we dress, the way we carry our heads, the way we walk, the way we tie our ties - it is not only the fact of writing books or building houses. - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 9 07-24-2017, 02:45 PM