My mum used to always dress me and my sister in matching Laura Ashley dresses. And I'd be like, 'Mum, I just wanna wear my Doc Martens! - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:My mum used to always dress me and my sister in matching Laura Ashley dresses. And I'd be like, 'Mum, I just wanna wear my Doc Martens! - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't live in L.A. on purpose because I don't wanna be immersed in that. I have to have a real life, with real people, in order to inform what I'm doing; otherwise, it just becomes the snake eating its own tail. Vampirism. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
  You make me wanna staple bagels to my face, then remove them with a pitchfork. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 09-01-2017, 06:34 AM
  She comes out of the sun in a silk dress, running like a water color in the rain. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 4 08-29-2017, 10:31 PM
  People in the age of [President] Obama don't dress like they did in the age of [Lyndon] Johnson. That's for sure. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 06:49 AM