My mum used to always dress me and my sister in matching Laura Ashley dresses. And I'd be like, 'Mum, I just wanna wear my Doc Martens! - Agyness Deyn Quotes
Quote:My mum used to always dress me and my sister in matching Laura Ashley dresses. And I'd be like, 'Mum, I just wanna wear my Doc Martens! - Agyness Deyn Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm so shy now I wear sunglasses everywhere I go. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 09:56 AM
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM
  I'm not one for being too profound, but I will say this. If you wanna have a good time, if you wanna drink a little bit y'know get your sing-a-long on, come and see the Dropkick Murphys and have a good time. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 07:08 AM
  I would probably say David Bowie and Prince are the perfect people. They dress feminine/masculine and they're really sexy. Not many people can wear high heels and look sexier than a woman! - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 11 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM