In my films I always wanted to make people see deeply. I don't want to show things, but to give people the desire to see. - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:In my films I always wanted to make people see deeply. I don't want to show things, but to give people the desire to see. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 11 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 13 minutes ago
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 15 minutes ago
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 18 minutes ago
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 21 minutes ago