It's nice to think that we have in ourselves the energy. It's somewhere, but it's sleeping sometimes. I try to wake it up when I need it. - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:It's nice to think that we have in ourselves the energy. It's somewhere, but it's sleeping sometimes. I try to wake it up when I need it. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can push your local communities to adopt more sustainable sources of energy and environmentally-friendly practices. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When energy prices go up, the difficulty of projecting demand also goes up - uncertainty goes up. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:19 AM
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  If you want your energy bills to go up, you should support an ever greater dependence on foreign oil, because the rate of new discoveries is declining as demand in China... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 07:55 AM