When I did the first edit of Les plages, it was very dry and very square in a way. I was just saying the minimum... - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:When I did the first edit of Les plages, it was very dry and very square in a way. I was just saying the minimum. I said, Well, if this is the minimum, I don't make it. So I tried to make it more refined. I tried to find images, allegorical images, that I could use to express things that I didn't want to say or didn't want to show or I was not able to find how to show. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  Skepticism turns to cynicism, which leads to apathy and despair, which can cause sleeplessness, dry-mouth, and loss of sex drive. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:14 AM
  To square the records, however, it should be said that if the Calvinist does not rise as high, he usually stays up longer... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 16 07-22-2017, 07:25 AM
  We must never edit God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 21 07-18-2017, 10:33 PM
  I live in cinema. I feel I've lived here forever. - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 22 06-25-2017, 09:08 AM