I think we need to have a nest of something which is family. - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:I think we need to have a nest of something which is family. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM
  If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:53 PM
  There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. - Al Gallagher Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM