I've always been like this - trying to find adventure where it's still in its first élan - the first spring. - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:I've always been like this - trying to find adventure where it's still in its first élan - the first spring. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-17-2017, 09:47 PM
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM