I know people could tell incredible stories. People have been in concentration camps, or women being raped, or a man going to war... - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:I know people could tell incredible stories. People have been in concentration camps, or women being raped, or a man going to war and not recovering from it. People have been robbed and beaten. A lot of people have had strong events in their life, which I didn't. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've had very deep relationships that lasted for long periods of time with people - you could almost call them marriages, even though I didn't marry. But it was costly. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:40 AM
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:38 AM
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:14 AM
  That's the way to live - around people who care. It may be a tough ride, but something is going to come out of it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:11 AM