Nostalgia doesn't make sense, because it's like bringing the memories back to be a special part of my day or to be part of my week... - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:Nostalgia doesn't make sense, because it's like bringing the memories back to be a special part of my day or to be part of my week. And I'm inside my memories the same way I'm inside my everyday life. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I pissed away over ten million dollars On dope and crack I passed away deader than a door knob But now I'm back - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  California, here I come, right back where I started from. - Al Jolson Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago