If I was tall and blonde, I might have been a dancer or singer. - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:If I was tall and blonde, I might have been a dancer or singer. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  If youre a singer, you do concerts, and you get that interaction with fans and see what cities in what part of the world come out to see you. When youre on television, youre removed from that. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
  I traveled the world as a DJ, as a singer, as a songwriter, as a producer. - Al Walser Quotes soni 0 8 08-30-2017, 06:37 AM
  There's room in the world for one historical folk-rock singer to make a decent living, and I happen to be it. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 10:28 PM
  All due respect, and trying to be as modest as I can be: I am a dancer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 13 08-25-2017, 06:34 AM