You will have no test of faith that will not fit you to be a blessing if you are obedient to the Lord. I never had a trial but when ... - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:You will have no test of faith that will not fit you to be a blessing if you are obedient to the Lord. I never had a trial but when I got out of the deep river I found some poor pilgrim on the bank that I was able to help by that very experience. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  Competition in its best form is a test of self. It has nothing to do with medals. The winner is the person who gets the most out of themselves. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:45 PM
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM