You will have no test of faith that will not fit you to be a blessing if you are obedient to the Lord. I never had a trial but when ... - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:You will have no test of faith that will not fit you to be a blessing if you are obedient to the Lord. I never had a trial but when I got out of the deep river I found some poor pilgrim on the bank that I was able to help by that very experience. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  When I test I never go right to the limit. Only because when you are below the limit you can go at the same speed all day, and that's the only way you can be absolutely sure about what you are testing. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  Each man is contained and constrained, on entering social life, to fit his own life in, just as he fits his words and thoughts into a language... - Alain Finkielkraut Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:42 PM