It's peaceful to think about the family as a group. I totally believe in extended families. - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:It's peaceful to think about the family as a group. I totally believe in extended families. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm so sick of people treating Latinos like some homogenous group that all feel the same way about everything. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:53 AM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  I want to extend condolences to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM