It's peaceful to think about the family as a group. I totally believe in extended families. - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:It's peaceful to think about the family as a group. I totally believe in extended families. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
  It's easy to look at the vampires as a metaphor for any feared or misunderstood group. It's also easy to look at them as a metaphor for a shadow... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
  We're coming off a quarter here that was in-line with our expectations, but much lower at WPZ due to Geismar's extended outage and a continued heavy capital investing period all as was expected. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM