I never met Publo Picasso. I took pictures at the Festival d'Avignon, but I was too shy to ask to go in his studio... - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:I never met Publo Picasso. I took pictures at the Festival d'Avignon, but I was too shy to ask to go in his studio. It does not look like me now, but I was very shy, and shy of men also. I think there was a world that frightened me totally. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  Architects themselves tend to shy away from the word, preferring instead to talk about the manipulation of space. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:59 AM
  Take down those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 17 08-31-2017, 10:12 PM
  By the time I'm in the studio recording my parody, 10,000 parodies of that song are on YouTube. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 08-31-2017, 06:38 PM
  Any project that I find encouraging that isn't attached to a studio, I can go to them, which I definitely would. You have to take an interest in what you do. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 17 08-24-2017, 09:16 PM