If you know nothing, it could be like an enemy in a way. I think that's the way I felt when I was young. - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:If you know nothing, it could be like an enemy in a way. I think that's the way I felt when I was young. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 08:51 AM
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:05 AM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM