I was eighteen, this was back in '46, so we also had these very frightening images of soldiers in the streets of Paris... - Agnes Varda Quotes
Quote:I was eighteen, this was back in '46, so we also had these very frightening images of soldiers in the streets of Paris. So the effect of war, plus my shyness, plus my lack of education - I was afraid of men, really. It changes later, but it took me a certain time to adjust. - Agnes Varda Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:48 PM
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:28 PM