I am not writing in metaphors. I am writing about catastrophes. - Aharon Appelfeld Quotes
Quote:I am not writing in metaphors. I am writing about catastrophes. - Aharon Appelfeld Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  ...unless we act boldly and quickly to deal with the underlying causes of global warming, our world will undergo a string of terrible catastrophes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:57 PM
  I don't consider myself an artist necessarily, but craftsmen or people in the arts, their spiritualism is sort of when you're writing... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
  I'm crushed by the responsibility of writing a satirical book. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM