Whether we like it or not, the ultimate goal of every science is to become trivial, to become a well-controlled apparatus... - Aharon Katzir Quotes
Quote:Whether we like it or not, the ultimate goal of every science is to become trivial, to become a well-controlled apparatus for the solution of schoolbook exercises or for practical application in the construction of engines. - Aharon Katzir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To play Trivial Pursuit with a life like mine could be said to be a form of homeopathy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I feel like science fiction is so much more mainstream now than it has been. And I feel like thats because technology has caught up with us. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM
  It looks like it’s wasting time, but literature is actually the ultimate time-saver - because it gives us access to a range of emotions and events that it would take you years, decades, millennia to try to experience... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-06-2017, 05:19 PM