I would like to be a scholar in whatever I do, a scholar is never finished, he is always seeking and I am always seeking. - Ahmad Jamal Quotes
Quote:I would like to be a scholar in whatever I do, a scholar is never finished, he is always seeking and I am always seeking. - Ahmad Jamal Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 15 08-21-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
  Portals of divinity are everywhere. I believe that children may enter these divine portals easier, because they are seeking for answers in the purest way. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 01:24 PM
  When religion has said its last word, there is little that we need other than God Himself. The evil habit of seeking God-and effectively prevents... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-23-2017, 10:59 PM
  The man who has been taught by the Holy Spirit will be a seer rather than a scholar. The difference is that the scholar sees and the seer sees through; and that is a mighty difference indeed. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 17 07-21-2017, 04:48 PM