We must never forget that Christ did not suffer just during His three years of public ministry or the last few days of His life when He was crucified... - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:We must never forget that Christ did not suffer just during His three years of public ministry or the last few days of His life when He was crucified. No, He suffered throughout His life on earth. He who was without sin lived daily with the corruption and sinfulness of lost humanity. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  I'm not saying that they were Einsteins; they were marginal students. But every ballplayer whoever touched me has moved up his station in life. And the players moved up my station. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago