I refuse to be released on the basis of a 'condition for negotiations' and I will not accept the price for my freedom to be several meters of the land of Palestine... - Ahmad Sa'adat Quotes
Quote:I refuse to be released on the basis of a 'condition for negotiations' and I will not accept the price for my freedom to be several meters of the land of Palestine, the land that we have fought for and been imprisoned for. I refuse to be free on the condition of the expansion of settlements. I refuse this offer, not even a single house for Zionist settlers will be built as the price of my freedom. - Ahmad Sa'adat Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  We need to put a price on carbon, and that's what cap-and-trade does and that's also what a CO2 tax does... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  We need to put a price on carbon. This needs to be a priority for all of us in how we vote. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:18 PM
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:46 PM
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:38 PM