The behavior of the Taliban as well as their extremist attitudes do not correspond in any way with a tolerant Islam... - Ahmad Shah Massoud Quotes
Quote:The behavior of the Taliban as well as their extremist attitudes do not correspond in any way with a tolerant Islam. We have always been opposed to extremist tendencies of Islam and we still are. We have not stopped insisting on defending an Islam of tolerance which would be profitable to every Muslim, in Afghanistan and in the whole world, and we will always defend it. - Ahmad Shah Massoud Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deluded liberal that I am, I persist in thinking that those with a streak of sexual unorthodoxy ought to be more tolerant of their fellows than those... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  Techniques are not the most difficult to teach. The attitudes chefs take are much more important. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:32 PM
  The lesson? To respond to the unexpected and hurtful behavior of others with something more than a wipe of the glasses, to see it as a chance to expand our understanding. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-09-2017, 11:03 AM
  What should a brand leader advertise?Brand leadership, of course. Leadership is the single most important motivating factor in consumer behavior. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 9 08-26-2017, 07:21 AM
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 13 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM