The behavior of the Taliban as well as their extremist attitudes do not correspond in any way with a tolerant Islam... - Ahmad Shah Massoud Quotes
Quote:The behavior of the Taliban as well as their extremist attitudes do not correspond in any way with a tolerant Islam. We have always been opposed to extremist tendencies of Islam and we still are. We have not stopped insisting on defending an Islam of tolerance which would be profitable to every Muslim, in Afghanistan and in the whole world, and we will always defend it. - Ahmad Shah Massoud Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  Japanese attitudes toward work seem to be critically different from American attitudes. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 9 08-05-2017, 06:15 AM
  One has to nurture a new generation, to raise children in the spirit of Islam. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 10:18 PM
  I think that Americans should gradually begin to adopt positive behavior rather than doing evil... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 14 08-02-2017, 05:04 PM
  The Shah's regime was an incorrigible regime and after a while, when the revolution happened, the situation began to change, revolutionary conditions was created...we simply wanted to change the regime. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM