"We will coordinate efforts of the PLO with responsible authorities in Jordan in all fields - politically, militarily and materially..." "It was very probable that the Jordan army might start the battle." - Ahmad Shukeiri Quotes
Quote:"We will coordinate efforts of the PLO with responsible authorities in Jordan in all fields - politically, militarily and materially..." "It was very probable that the Jordan army might start the battle." - Ahmad Shukeiri Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing I think about is that once you've done it, you then start to think about what you're going to do next. It's much easier to follow something that's not been as successful as this. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 34 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
  I know a lot of shows are like, 'Here's the pages,' right before they start filming. I'd have a heart attack. The anxiety would be way too much for me. I don't have as strong a backbone as those other show writers. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  We're a nation of sheep. If you go out and look up at the sky, people around you will start looking up at the sky. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:31 AM
  When I climb a building, I've been there already, and carefully planned how to start the climb as well as how to do it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:51 PM