The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio... - Ahmadu Bello Quotes
Quote:The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future. - Ahmadu Bello Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  You better have great practices. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 26 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:33 PM
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:30 PM