If we have only one that can govern, and we chose him... does that mean we're not democratic? - Ahmed Ali Quotes
Quote:If we have only one that can govern, and we chose him... does that mean we're not democratic? - Ahmed Ali Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Democratic Party hasn't whipped anybody into a frenzy. The assumption is that the people that are marching and protesting and standing... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-28-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  A war of words escalated between the president-elect and a civil rights icon. Donald Trump fired back at democratic Congressman John Lewis after Lewis said he did not see Trump as a legitimate president. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 13 08-27-2017, 08:51 PM
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  We need to remake the Democratic party. We need to remake America. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-15-2017, 10:56 PM