I like to interpose in all of my appointments, if the Lord wills. - A. B. Simpson Quotes
Quote:I like to interpose in all of my appointments, if the Lord wills. - A. B. Simpson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  Awake! thou that sleepest, arise from the dead! The Lord still lives today. His power has never abated. His Word has never changed... - Aimee Semple McPherson Quotes soni 0 4 07-27-2017, 09:43 PM
  The experiences of men who walked with God in olden times agree to teach that the Lord cannot fully bless the a man until He has first... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 17 07-23-2017, 11:02 PM
  A Christian should put away all defense and make no attempt to excuse himself either in his own eyes or before the Lord... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 11 07-23-2017, 10:49 PM