I accommodated practically all of the liberation movements, including those of Latin America. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes
Quote:I accommodated practically all of the liberation movements, including those of Latin America. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soni
  America gets the politicians they deserve. That's it. And you keep struggling. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 08:18 AM
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 08:16 AM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM